Oral Presentations Guidelines:
- The presenting author must be in the room 15 minutes before the session starts.
- All presentations should be in the English language. Presentations must be prepared in PowerPoint 98 or a later version format and must be available to the laptop Operator of the respective Hall at least 30 minutes before the sessions starts. If you will use another format please provide the necessary equipment.
- After the presentation authors must answer audience´s questions.
- A certificate of contribution will be delivered after each presentation.
- Each Oral Presentation is limited to 15 minutes of presentation and 15 minutes for preparation time and audience questions. Please be punctual to your time frame.
- Special attention will be paid to the abstract reviewing process in order to ensure high scientific standards. Abstracts will be examined by the Scientific Committee responding to the conditions listed below.
- The Scientific Committee will attempt to respect the author’s wishes regarding assignment to a special topic and type of presentation but it reserves the right to change the allocation in order to achieve a well-balanced scientific program.