Guidelines for your e-Poster:
- Your presentation time should not exceed 2 minutes.
- The presentations will be facilitated with the use of a laptop and will be projected on a TV display.
- Posters should include, in order: title, authors (presenting authors name should be underlined) and affiliation.
- Authors must be present during the poster session to explain or clarify any aspects of the study to the participants and to the Evaluating Committee.
- The Evaluating Committee will select the posters to compete to the “Best Poster Presentation” award.
- All e- Posters should be prepared in English.
- Include Abstract number in Title (and when you upload your poster)
- Layout: Portrait (Horizontal Orientation)
- Size of Poster:
- Pixels: the minimum recommended size (format WxH) is 2000 x 1125 px and the maximum is 4000 x 2250 px.
- DPI 300 pixels/inch
- File Size: the maximum file size is 4 Megabytes (4MB)
- File Format: Save your file as a PPT, PDF, PNG or JPG in order to upload your e- Poster.
- Media: Pictures, graphs and tables can be included in the e-Poster
- Multimedia: videos and music cannot be included in the e-Poster